About - Dublin Team Racing League
After meeting with the Irish Sailing Association and various club development officers the Dublin University Sailing Club are excited to organise the Dublin Team Racing League 2017/18. Our goal is to develop team racing in the Leinster region by hosting four, one day events, throughout the season.
We are delighted to announce that the second event will be held on the 4th of November 2017 in the Royal St. George Yacht Club. If you have yet to enter a team you may do so by filling out the Google Form attached HERE. Please note that the Dublin Team Racing League is now at capacity and any team submissions will be placed on a waiting list. To learn more about the Dublin Team Racing League and the first event please read the Afloat articles by clicking HERE and HERE.
Updated Event Information as of 16th of October 2017:
D.U.S.C are excited to host the second Dublin Team Racing League in the Royal St. George Yacht Club.
1. Registration will be at 9:00 a.m. sharp in the Royal St George Yacht Club and there will be a short briefing at 9:45 a.m. Please note this is not a college sailing event. This event will run on schedule and we will not wait for any team.
2. The event will cost 10 EUR per sailor and payment should be made in cash at the registration desk. This cost is to cover boat and rib rental, fuel, damage deposits and jury expenses. The Dublin Team Racing League is a non-profit making entity.
3. First gun will be at 10.30 a.m. sharp.
4. Change overs will be from the East Pier Bandstand.
5. Last gun will be at 4.00 p.m.
6. The event will consist of two round robins, time permitting. There will be no finals for this particular league event and ranking teams will be based off win percentage.
We look forward to seeing you all soon. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.