Calling anyone with any sort of connection with DU Sailing! We are hosting the annual Colours competition on Saturday 21st March at Grand Canal Dock. Lets have as much support for Trinity as possible on the day!
Fist gun is 10.30 so we would suggest heading down for about 11/11.30. For those of you worried about missing the match, it will be screened by the water so you can multi-task and watch rugby and sailing.
There should be some very competitive sailing so this is definitely not a day to be missed!
This year's event is kindly sponsored by Dubarry of Ireland.
For any queries please contact email@example.com or follow us on twitter @Trinitysailing or instagram @trinitysailing and check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TrinitySailing
Sailors enjoying lessons on the Surf Sail Salmon Trip in September
TCD Sailors at the first training session of the 2014/15 season
Dublin University Sailing Club is pleased to welcome new and old members for the 2014/15 season.
The club has a history dating over 100 years. Six years ago Trinity won the grand slam; IUSA championships, and came third in the Worlds. In recent years, the club has been working towards peaking at National and International level and the coming 2014/2015 season begins with reinvigorated goal setting towards becoming Ireland's top sailing university.
This year more training, coaching, better equipment management and our incoming talent will be the basis for further achievement. We have a new coach, Billy Clarke, and an entirely new sailing structure.
So what does the 2014/2015 season have in store?
- Weekend regattas all around Ireland, including the all important IUSA Varsity Sailing Championship.
- Trinity on Tour: We are competing internationally in a number events to gain experience and extend the club's relations abroad.
- Alumni event-current TCD against previous students, is always a very competitive event
- Training and mini-events in Dunlaoghaire every weekend.
- Cheap tuition for less experienced sailors.
- Last but by no means least social scene - From the laid back Surf Sail Salmon weekend away at the beginning of the year down in Sligo, to the various events taking place at regattas, there's an extensive social scene and camaraderie among the members of the club.
The club has something for all; old or new, experienced or novice - join us this year for great times on and off the water.