Calling All Trinity Alumni!
Royal St. George Y.C.
delighted to announce that The Dublin University Sailing Club will be holding
it’s second Alumni Regatta. The event was founded with the aim of uniting Trinity
sailors throughout the ages.
the event will take place once again in the Royal St. George Y.C. on March 7th
and we are hoping to see a great turn out both on and off the water.The event
will culminate with a black tie dinner held in the Dining Room.
Even if you
can’t participate in the sailing side of things, grab you reds and blacks, and
your trinity scarf and please come down to show your support and join us for dinner
afterwards in a night that promises to be truly memorable.
information, go to the Alumni page and click into 'TCD Alumni regatta 2015 where you will find entry forms and more information about the regatta.
Closing date for entry forms is February 18th!
For any queries please contact email@example.com or follow us on twitter @Trinitysailing and check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TrinitySailing
Sailors enjoying lessons on the Surf Sail Salmon Trip in September
TCD Sailors at the first training session of the 2014/15 season
Dublin University Sailing Club is pleased to welcome new and old members for the 2014/15 season.
The club has a history dating over 100 years. Six years ago Trinity won the grand slam; IUSA championships, and came third in the Worlds. In recent years, the club has been working towards peaking at National and International level and the coming 2014/2015 season begins with reinvigorated goal setting towards becoming Ireland's top sailing university.
This year more training, coaching, better equipment management and our incoming talent will be the basis for further achievement. We have a new coach, Billy Clarke, and an entirely new sailing structure.
So what does the 2014/2015 season have in store?
- Weekend regattas all around Ireland, including the all important IUSA Varsity Sailing Championship.
- Trinity on Tour: We are competing internationally in a number events to gain experience and extend the club's relations abroad.
- Alumni event-current TCD against previous students, is always a very competitive event
- Training and mini-events in Dunlaoghaire every weekend.
- Cheap tuition for less experienced sailors.
- Last but by no means least social scene - From the laid back Surf Sail Salmon weekend away at the beginning of the year down in Sligo, to the various events taking place at regattas, there's an extensive social scene and camaraderie among the members of the club.
The club has something for all; old or new, experienced or novice - join us this year for great times on and off the water.